- Please dress properly.
- Please avoid visiting on Monday and Tuesday due to regular religious ceremony.
- Advance arrangements must be made with the priest in order to get a guided tour.
At Baan Siriporn Resort, safety and wellbeing of all our guests and staff remain our top priority. As coronavirus is continuing to spread globally, we would like to assure you that we have taken all necessary measures to keep our hotel secure and protected from the outbreak.
“Stay Safe with Baan Siriporn Resort”
We have enhanced our high standards of cleanliness for the good hygiene of our hotel operations. We are also following the government health and safety guidelines to protect you while maintaining stay quality.
Here are some hygiene practices that we have implemented at our hotel include:
- Please wear a face mask while in all common areas.
- Body temperature checks for all guests upon arrival.
- Guests and visitors must be registered.
- Arrange the waiting areas and service areas with proper distance.
- Reducing COVID-19 exposure risk with electronic payment.
- Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of all common areas with special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- Easy access to hand sanitizer gels in all common areas.
- Guestrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly with the use of effective cleaning products.
- We use ultraviolet light to disinfect banknotes and other equipments.
- We provided split type air conditioning system in every room for dedicated air circulation.
Although it’s difficult year of the tourism industry from the epidemic going on all over the world, we greatly appreciate your trust and confidence in our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you with our warm & welcoming service and Thai Hospitality with the good hygiene practices for your comfort throughout the stay at Baan Siriporn Resort.
HotelsCombined, the Australian-based hotel price comparison website owned by KAYAK, has selected Baan Siriporn Resort to receive the official Recognition of Excellence Award. This selection has come from HotelsCombined’s extensive surveys using data from millions of guest reviews for a wide range of accommodation within Thailand.
Baan Siriporn Resort has consistently produced a high satisfaction rating among guests and travel industry experts. Baan Siriporn Resort has received 55 reviews and earned an impressive guest rating of 9.1 out of 10 on HotelsCombined.
Baan Siriporn Resort now joins an elite group of hotels around the world that have been awarded the HotelsCombined Recognition of Excellence. This exclusive collection of highly-rated accommodations has been chosen using a strict set of criteria such as the quality and consistency of reviews, the absence of recurring or unresolved issues with customers, popularity of the property and of course, the overall resulting score.
“Although it’s difficult year of the tourism industry from the epidemic going on all over the world, it’s been another year of incredible experiences. We are so excited to win the the 2020 HotelsCombined Recognition of Excellence! We would like to thank all our guests who have been encouraged us for continuous improvements to reach this incredible achievement.”, said Baan Siriporn Resort’s owner
“We are thrilled to be working with the best hotels in Thailand. Baan Siriporn Resort has proven its place among them with this award and its commitment to providing high-quality services to all guests,” said Melinda Balazs, Hotel Awards Program Manager at HotelsCombined.
RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE
Rated by Guests
Thank you Booking.com a hotel booking service which is a subsidiary of Booking Holdings for giving us the honorable ‘Booking.com Traveller Review Awards 2020’! We would like to express our gratitude for the recognition from Booking.com and our guests from all over the world have given us. At Baan Siriporn Resort, we always tend to deliver good accommodation service to all valuable guests.
Siriporn AQI☁️ Baan Siriporn Resort has installed the first air quality monitoring station in Samut Songkhram province on January 31, 2019 and have published this information to the public through the AirVisual application to provide useful air quality data to residents of our resort and nearby communities in order to use this information to conduct protective measures of preventing risks from PM2.5 exposure.
You can get the air quality update from our station below or access the data from your mobile phone with AirVisual application any time.
Thank you Booking.com a hotel booking service which is a subsidiary of Booking Holdings for giving us the honorable ‘Booking.com Guest Review Awards 2018’! We would like to express our gratitude for the recognition from Booking.com and our guests from all over the world have given us. At Baan Siriporn Resort, we always tend to deliver good accommodation service to all valuable guests.
Advance Purchase Deal is a special offer for booking your room 5+ days in advance, and get an exclusive discount on the breakfast inclusive rate. Advance Purchase bookings require full prepayment with a credit card for the entire stay at the time of booking. This special rate offers savings for those whose plans are unlikely to change, because the reservation policy is non-refundable.
- Booking period: Today – December 31, 2020
- Stay period: Today – December 31, 2020
- Booking channel: Online booking on our website (www.baansiriporn.com), or Baan Siriporn Resort mobile app only
- Qualified room types: Superior Villa / Standard Room Twin Beds
- Benefits: Get extra 16%-20% discount (depends on your advance purchase period)
- Promotion Code: No promotion code is required.
- Conditions: Guest must book at least 5 days prior to check-in date. Make sure to choose Advance Purchase Deal rate at the time of booking. If there isn’t Advance Purchase Deal to choose, it means your stay period is blackout, or the deal is already sold out for certain stay period.
- Reservation Policy: Non-refundable & Non-changeable
Damnoen Saduak floating market is one of the most famous floating market in Thailand near Bangkok with over 100 years old. There are many Thai and foreign tourists come and visit this floating market everyday. Even it has been changed slightly over time, but its atmosphere is still like 100 years ago. Visitors can purchase food, Thai sweets, souvenirs, handicrafts which are often popular with foreigners.
You may also take a boat ride to experience the floating market, and see some fruit orchards along the canal.
Opening hours: Daily 07.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Telephone number: 032 241 023
Baan Siriporn Resort is just 24-minute drive (20.7 km) to Damnoen Saduak floating market.
Nativity of Our Lady Cathedral is one of the oldest Catholic Church in Thailand, founded by Priest Paolo Salomon through the efforts of a French missionary. Its architecture is in the French Gothic style. Visitors can also enjoy its stained glass interiors, statues, candelabra and carvings.
Opening hours: Daily 07.00 AM – 08.00 PM
Telephone number: 034 761 347
Baan Siriporn Resort is just 25-minute drive (19 km) to Nativity of Our Lady Cathedral.
Wat Bang Kung is one of the historic site and memory of the battle against Burmese built in Ayutthaya period. Its Ordination Hall is covered with roots of four plants including Bodhi, Banyan, Krai and Krang. It has been honored as one of the Unseen Thailand list.
Next to the temple, there are sculptures of Thai boxing on display. Moreover, there is a small zoo and few old planes by the riverfront area.
Opening hours: Daily 08.00 AM – 04.30 PM
Telephone number: 034 760 630, 089 200 9684
Baan Siriporn Resort is just 24-minute drive (12 km) to Wat Bang Kung.