Baan Siriporn Resort, Samut Songkhram
- 950 Ratyat Raksa Road, Maeklong, Muang, Samut Songkhram 75000 TH
- +66 (0)831552929 / Whatsapp: +66 (0)831552929
Map & Transportation
If you travel from Bangkok, please take a highway no. 35 – Rama II Road. There will be Entrance Bridge on the left to Samut Songkhram on the 63rd milestone (approx. 72 kilometers from Bangkok). Please take the entrance bridge and go straight to a crossroad (Landmark: Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) on the right of crossroad with purple logo), please turn left on the crossroad and go straight for 1 kilometers. Finally our resort will be on your right with blue sky logo as you can see from the map.
There is a public van service from Bangkok to Maeklong, Samut Songkhram. Please get off the van at the Maeklong Market. Our resort is just 1.5 kilometers from the market.
- Ekamai – Maeklong : Ekamai Bus Terminal near Ekamai BTS Station (06.30 AM – 08.30 PM) Tel. 085-193-9040, 088-892-0511
- Chatuchak – Maeklong : Bangkok Bus Terminal (Chatuchak) Platform 6 Counter 101 (05.30 AM – 08.00 PM) Tel. 081-712-7693, 099-590-5004
- Pinklao – Maeklong : Bangkok Bus Terminal (Sai Tai Kao) Platform 6 Counter 47 (05.30 AM – 09.00 PM) Tel. 092-624-2254, 087-155-5187
You can find a taxi meter or an airport limousine which is available at the airport to our resort. Please print a taxi card and show it to your driver.
To book an airport limousine, please contact Airport of Thailand Limousine Call Center +66 2134 2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our resort provides an airport transfer to/from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and Don Muang Airport (DMK) as an extra service.
Please contact us for reservation and payment. Advance full prepayment is required.
You can take a train from Wong Wian Yai station in Bangkok (Route: Wong Wian Yai – Mahachai), then get off the train at Mahachai, and take a boat to Thachalom station. Finally, take another train from Thachalom – Baan Laem, or take a public bus from Mahachai station to Samut Songkhram.
Tel. +66 (0)2-465-2017, +66(0)2-890-6260 or www.railway.co.th
- Departure Trip: Wongwian Yai -> Maha Chai | Ban Laem -> Mae Klong
- Return Trip: Mae Klong -> Ban Laem | Maha Chai -> Wongwian Yai